Our current turnaround time is 15-20 business days for screen printing and 20-25 business days for headwear. Bison is not immune to all of the global supply-chain shortages, shipping delays, and labor shortages of 2021. We will always strive to fulfill your order in a timely manner without sacrificing our quality standards.
All time is calculated based on business days. Bison’s business days are Monday-Friday. We exclude observed holidays from business days. Orders received after 3:00 pm will be entered and received on the next business day.
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- 6 Business Days = 10%
- 5 Business Days = 20%
- 4 Business Days = 25%
- 3 Business Days = 35%
- 2 Business Days = 50%
- 1 Business Day = 75%
- Same Day = 100%
- $60/hr billed in 15-minute increments.
- 1 digital proof included with all orders.
- All artwork must be sent as print-ready vector .ai or .eps files. If you’re supplying raster images, they should be saved as .TIFF or .PSD for one color or a .PSD document w/ layers for multi-color images. All raster images must be to size for printing at 300 dpi.
- Convert all text to shapes.
- Bison Printing LLC owns all separations for output, films, and .dst files.
Garment Loss / Margin of Error:
- Plastisol Printing: 1 Garment or 2% for Lights, 4% for Darks (whichever is greater)
- Water-Based Printing: 1 Garment or 3% (whichever is greater)
- Discharge Printing: 1 Garment or 6% (whichever is greater)
We allow for 0.75″ of variance on all screen printing impression placements and 0.2″ of variance on all sewing impression placements. Garments are hand-sewn during the manufacturing process which naturally creates inconsistencies from shirt to shirt. On top of that, garments are manually loaded by hand onto the printing press which creates more minor inconsistencies from garment to garment. This is all part of the organic nature of screen printing and cannot be modified.
Understanding Garment Loss:
Custom screen printing services are almost impossible to perform without some form of small error. Because of this, some garments might be damaged in the printing process. When garments are lost, you will be notified and immediately refunded for the missing garment(s). We strive to keep these issues to an absolute minimum to ensure your orders are fulfilled to the exact quantities requested.
Garment Condition Responsibility:
Bison will not be responsible for other vendor errors. If we receive goods from your vendors we will match them against your purchase order for quantity and size accuracy. By checking these garments, Bison is not accepting liability from your other vendors.
Bison will not be responsible for holes, dirt, or other damage already on the garments when they arrive at the Bison facility. If we discover issues with the garments, we will notify you, but we do not inspect garments for such damage.
Bison is not responsible for garments once they leave our facility. Shipping delays and package damage is the responsibility of the courier.